Richard D. Howell School of Ministry (RDHSOM) is affiliated with Aenon Bible College of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc (PAW). Aenon Bible College is currently not accredited and the courses taken through RDHSOM are designed for the learner to become a licensed or ordained minister through the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. Please note, that if you are not a member of an organization affiliated with the P.A.W., you will not be able to receive licensure or ordination. You will only be able to receive certification.
Although RDHSOM has not received accreditation, courses are designed to be transferable to other institutions and will aide in RDHSOM’s process of becoming accredited. Courses will be offered throughout the year. Some courses are specific to RDHSOM; however, Aenon Bible courses must be taken to receive licensure.
The Ministerial Introduction is the first step toward getting your ministerial license with the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, Inc. It is an informative and enjoyable course of study that will help equip you for reigning in the area of ministry in which God has called you.
Ordination Preparation is required for individuals seeking to be ordained with the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World. Prerequisite includes holding a current Ministerial License with the P.A.W., Inc. The course addresses issues of human development and dealing with people at various stages in the life cycle; evangelism and evangelistic methods; and pertinent issues relating to Pastoring. It also examines the move of the Holy Spirit in the days of the Apostles and the history of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World.
Richard D. Howell School of Ministry (RDHSOM) will begin April 1, 2019 and deposit is due by March 15th. Courses will be held on Monday and Thursday evenings online through www.GoToMeeting.com
To apply for RDHSOM, satellite under Aenon Bible College, an applicant must submit the following:
1. Pastor Referral (to be completed with Bishop Richard D. Howell,Jr.)
2. Complete RDHSOM/Aenon Application and submit non-refundable $40 application fee (one-time fee) to the admission team.
*RDHSOM admission application can be requested via email at email@example.com
3. Submit either your high school diploma, proof of GED, and/or college transcript from accredited institution.
Shiloh Temple International Ministries, Inc.
Attention: Richard D. Howell School of Ministry
1201 West Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55411
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once you’ve completed all of the steps associated with the application process and submitted it for approval, your application will be reviewed by the Dean of Students for acceptance review.
5. Acceptance letter will be emailed along with additional helpful information for orientation.
For information and registration, please contact 612-302-1463 or email email@example.com.
Richard D. Howell School of Ministry Staff